Monday, March 9, 2009

Guess who got more gardening stuff?

I'm addicted to gardening, I think. Or , at least ... I'm addicted to planning on gardening. After going down to Staples and finally getting everything straightened out with my laptop and everything, I had to go to The Home Depot. I ended up buying some T labels for the garden ... and some Helen Mount Viola seeds ... and some Acorn Squash seeds, as well. Then, I headed over to Minges Nursery, a little further down the road, and bought some more plants. I got a pretty red bougainvillea and a Chippewa Blueberry bush. On top of that, I bought 10 garlic cloves and 10 shallots. I'm hoping to find a place for them out in the garden, too. I may end up having to do a few gardens, what with the way this is turning out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving reading your blog! My DH and I are currently in the planning stages for our gardens too. The weather has us ready for it to be Spring. We slept right through the tornado warning the other night though! It's a miracle since the Greendale fire department is literally less than 2 miles down the street from us!

USMC Sis said...

You slept through it!? Although, I live right across the street from the Bright Volunteer Fire Dept (where they have the festival every year) so we can hear it pretty well.

But in other news --- YAY! I HAVE A READER! AND A COMMENT! :)